Welcome to Inside Club Penguin Island!

Hello Fellow Penguins!

Welcome to Inside Club Penguin Island! This post will explain what this blog will be used for. Sit back and relax as you read the post.

I will make this post into sections to make it easier to understand everything.
These will be the following sections:

-CP Island Ideas
-Custom Party Update Posts
-Surprises
-More

Right now there is not much I'll be posting about, but its just the beginning and more will be coming out over time.

Let's get to it!


CP Island Ideas
I have LOADS of ideas for CP Island so this will be the place that I'll share them! I'ld love you guys (the community) to tell me what you think of these ideas. It would be my dream for the Club Penguin Team to see these ideas and take them into consideration. If you guys have any ideas just let me know and I'll be happy to possibly make a post about them with credit!

Custom Party Update Posts
As most of you probably already know, I LOVE to make custom parties for classic CP. I am currently working on two party projects. They will be the April Fools Party and Earth Month. I will keep my blog updated with sneak peeks and news about my Custom Parties. If anything is said about them they will be right here on the blog.

Here are photos of the two parties:
I'd love to get feedback from you guys letting me know how these rooms look. I am honestly proud of them myself, and also let me know what parties I should make.

Surprises
I am currently working on a secret project. Most of you that know me are probably familiar with this, but its new, and it takes place in CP island.

There will be lots of surprises on the blog, so look out for that.

More
Lots of new stuff will constantly be coming to this blog, so bookmark the website and keep coming back if you're interested. I have a lot of stuff planned for this month.

Tell me what you think, should I keep the blog going?

Until next time,


Comments

Post a Comment