Inside CPI Is Back!


Hello Penguin Pals,

I am happy to announce Inside CPI is back, well, its only ever had one post since April, so uh yeah. Nothing much has ever came to this blog ever since I started it, but much more will be released now! I have to talk about a couple things in this post, keep reading!

First, I wanna mention the new website desgin, I personally really like it, but I wanna know what you guys think, do you think it needs changes, its up to you let me know. I wanna do some stuff on this blog for the Holidays but I am unsure if that will happen as of now.

Second, you probably remember last summer to late september I was working on a Music Jam, you may be wondering what happened to that. Unfortunately, I haven't been having the passion to make custom parties like I used to.

Third, I wanna talk about some of the things coming to this blog in the future:

1. Unnamed Igloo Series: For a while I have been planning to make an igloo video series. It is something I would really like to do, more details will be revealed soon.

2. Island Ideas: Island Ideas aren't going anywhere. They will be staying, and I will post ideas more often, some will be bigger ideas and some will be smaller ideas.

3. Custom CPI Parties: Yep its true, ever since I have been getting positive feedback on my Holiday concept I made back when I decided I will make custom CPI parties! I have an idea for a party, I can't say much about it right now but I can give a couple of words away as hints. Time Travel Book, Scorn, Knights,Garianna, Wizards, Potions.

4. Fun Stuff Page: A fun stuff page will be added. Not sure what will be on there yet, do you have any ideas?

5. ?: Frank, make sure you put a teaser out for this soon while I go solve Operation: Santa Claus with Troy, Blobby, and the agents.

Also, here is a sneak peek of an igloo I have been working on:



Well thats all for now, hope you are all looking forward to updates on this blog, and hey I am so happy I finally got another post out on this website.



Comments

Post a Comment