Top 5: CPI merchandise I would like to see


Hello penguin friends! Today I am starting a new series called "Top 5!" I felt like I needed more series on this blog and this is what I came up with! Today I am talking about CPI merchandise that I would love to see be made!

The team has mentioned a couple of times about trying to get merchandise to be made, and they had lots of merchandise on classic! (Which, I own lots of by the way)

So, let's get onto the post!

5: T-Shirts 



T-Shirts have always been something CP has had when they had merchandise, and I think it would be a great thing to continue. Although I never bought any CP shirts, t-shirts are a very iconic thing for products to make as merchandise.

4: Phone Cases



Phones are very popular this day in age and I think it would be a great idea to release CPI phone cases. They had them in the late classic game and I think it would be great if they brought them back.

3. Albums


Club Penguin released an album in 2012 called "The Party Starts Now" and since most products release albums of their music, I think it would be great if Club Penguin release an album of their game. Cadence has been releasing a lot of music.

2. Emoji Pillows



Club Penguin released a video of how to make an emoji plushie and I think that would be great if they can make it into pillow form. We would all need one of these! After all, emoji pillows are a thing and they are pretty popular. And with emojis playing a big role in CPI these would be perfect. I would absolutely love to have one of these. I would wanna have one of the fluffy emoji!

1. Penguin and Puffle Plushies


Back in CP merchandise, these plushies played a big role, and seeing CPI ones made would be awesome! I think that these should come with codes again for exclusive items. I would definitely want to collect all of these! Just imagine having a giant Herbert! This should definitely be CPI's number one thing to make.

That's all folks! Thanks so much for reading and leave a comment letting me know what merchandise you'd like to see be made! Stay tooned for more posts and a big new project that YOU might get involved in!

Until next time,

Comments